SHOWS I GAVE UP ON AND WHY
I don't normally give up on shows. Like, I usually tough it out until the end, but sometimes I just can't do it.
- •Agents of SHIELDHonestly I was never about Fitzsimmons as anything more than friends (and then FitzMack became my main ship, though I'm no longer hopeful that will happen). Then I got behind in season 3, and the Fitzsimmons of it all just made me not want to catch up. Maybe I will eventually.
- •ArrowMostly I just got behind, but - and let me preface this by saying I DO like Felicity - I felt that my fave Laurel got pushed aside for Felicity, and I HATE Olicity as a couple. And now Laurel's dead, so fuck this show.
- •FringeHonestly I just got behind and never caught up.
- •Once Upon a TimeSame.
- •Teen WolfPeople keep leaving. First Crystal Reed, then Tyler Hoechlin, then Keahu Kahuanui, others, and now Arden Cho. I feel that the show isn't always very respectful of women, and there's too much queer baiting for my taste (which is also disrespectful). I was mostly just watching for Lydia, and I STILL might catch up for her, but I'm on the fence about that.
- •90210They cut Teddy as a regular, and he was the only thing keeping me invested. It's weird though because I actually liked most of the characters still, I just had no desire to watch it anymore.
- •American Horror Story: HotelI wasn't really feeling it. Almost none of the characters were likable.
- •SupernaturalAnother show where they're disrespectful of women. Also it's basically the same shit over and over again.
- •Bates MotelI just got behind. Also I recently learned my favorite character died. Go figure.
- •GothamI just got behind again. I feel like there was so much going on, and I don't know, it overwhelmed me a little bit.
- •The LeftoversI liked it, but I didn't love it.
- •Pretty Little LiarsMan, this show. I wanted to stick with it, but somewhere in season 5 I think I realized that I had no idea what the fuck was going on. Like why was A targeting these girls? And why couldn't they tell the police? It all got so convoluted, and I lost interest. I tried to retry it with the time jump, but I got behind on that (I might still catch up). It doesn't help that I hate one of the main Liars (Spencer) with a fiery fury, and I'm just meh about Emily and Allison. I love Hanna and Aria though.
- •GleeThis show is the biggest piece of shit. I loved the first two seasons, especially Sam, my fave character. Then I found out he wasn't coming back for season 3, and I was pissed, but I stuck it out. But I just couldn't keep going. Even after he came back, I couldn't watch it as it slowly became the Blaine show (I'll spare you my rant about him and Klaine). And then the first episode after Quinn's life-altering car accident was about him, not her, and I was just like, fuck this, I'm out.