SONGS THEY HAVE PLAYED AT WORK RECENTLY
I work in a hospital, but awhile back they changed from the classic instrumental music to like, real music, but it's such random songs that don't go together at all.
- •"Dancing Queen" by ABBA
- •"Running" by No Doubt
- •"Powerless" by Nelly Furtado
- •"Manic Monday" by The Bangles
- •"Riptide" by Vance Joy
- •"Out of My League" by Fitz and the Tantrums
- •"Wrong Impression" by Natalie Imbruglia
- •"A Thousand Miles" by Vanessa Carlton
- •"Over My Head" by The Fray
- •"You Are the Best Thing" by Ray LaMontagne
- •"Rumor Has It" by Adele
- •"Tupelo Honey" by Van Morrison
- •"It's My Life" by No Doubt
- •There's no rhyme or reason to the songs. Like in some cases it's not even one of the band or artist's more famous songs.I mean, if you're going to play Nelly Furtado, play "Like a Bird." Play "How to Save a Life" for the Fray or "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia or "Simple Kind of Life" for No Doubt. I don't understand.
- •I have no idea how they choose the songs to play.