THANKSGIVING STRESSES ME OUT
- •Most holidays stress me out to an extent to be honest, and it's largely due to the same reason.So here we go.
- •I've got some...pretty severe food issues.Somehow I will be making this list while not going TOO much into detail about that. Let's just say I haven't been able to eat anything for the most part without feeling at least a little bit guilty for about ten years.
- •Most holidays are very food-focused.And of all of them, Thanksgiving is the worst.
- •Usually before a holiday, I diet the week or so prior.This isn't really a good thing though because technically I'm already about ten pounds underweight. Like I said, food issues.
- •There's just so much food (even for a vegetarian like me), and it's sometimes hard for me to exercise restraint on holidays.Everyone else is eating and being happy and not caring while I'm stressing over ever bite I take. I wish I could be different, that I didn't feel this way. It sucks.
- •I didn't do as well this week as I would have liked.I wanted to lose about five pounds, but I only lost a couple. So now I'm worried even more.
- •It really sucks though. I haven't fully enjoyed Thanksgiving in a decade.I guess that's just as well because Thanksgiving is basically commemorating a massacre. In the words of Buffy Summers: "It's a sham, but it's a sham with yams. It's a yam sham." You're not gonna jokey-rhyme your way out of this one, Buffy.
- •Maybe one day it'll be different.I hope so.