Already on li.st? Open in app.
Music is my therapy, my companion especially during weekdays when I have to commute and ignore strangers, traffic, annoying passengers, noisy and loomingly queues of vehicles, sweat palms and arms of people, the intense heat and whatnots. Good thing I always bring my ipod and shuffle all the songs that I love.
- •Spring/ Sun/ Winter /Dread by Everything Everything - Yes, the title is longer than my limbs but as you listen to it, you can't resist banging your head and raising your hands up in the air.
- •Hangin' by Bastille - It's my fave band's newly released song. This one gives you a sexy but ghostly feel. You wanna know what I'm saying? Then have a listen.
- •Taro by Alt + j - This is a very depressing song but you can dance while singing it. It's a story about a photographer during an Asian war. He died while completing his assignment to capture photos of people on war. Unfortunately, he died there without having to see his girlfriend again. Taro, the photographer. *brings out tissues*
Emojis are our bestfriends. They are overly expressions of our laziness. Well, instead of typing we tend to insert 😂😈😱😻👣😮😨😦😼😸😸👣😭👨❤️💋👨👩❤️👩🙎🙋🏻👊🏻👈🏼👈🏼👄👍👨❤️💋👨👩❤️👩🐑🍃🐤🐹🐑🍂🐑🐭🐤🍂🐑🐭🐤🍂🍃🐵🐝🐊🐝🐜🐲🐝🐲🐝🐲 these infinite characters to break the mood and to communicate ridiculously. So, let's get it on!
- •😑 It's either I'm pissed off or I didn't understand what you say.
- •😶 It's when you ran out of words talking to some stupid.
- •😒 Ugh. He stinks like a rotten papaya.