Help! I'm moving to Washington, DC.
- •So yesterday I checked my emails and saw this !
- •It's basically a "study abroad" program, but in DC instead of a foreign country.
- •We have to take a research seminar at night, and intern at a place of our choice during the day.
- •I've applied to a couple police departments and the FBI.I'll probably apply to some smaller think tanks as well.
- •I've only been to DC and New York once when I was 13 on a week long school trip.
- •Soooo....what do I do? What should I expect?Weather, attitudes, bar scenes, weekend trips.
- •I'm from Northern California and have never lived anywhere else.Help a girl out. 🙏🏽
- •Are you moving there before or after January 20th? Inauguration is happening that day, so I'd assume that will be a not so average week in DCThe weather has real seasons. Snows in winter, flowers bloom in spring, summer is so humid. My cousin lives in Adams Morgan (a neighborhood) so reach out to me if you need a local to help you out.Suggested by @Boogie