HOW IT FEELS TO RANDOMLY START CRYING IN THE SCHOOL LIBRARY.
- •ShamefulPeople were staring silently. I could feel the people in the giant table behind me staring.
- •EmbarrassingEven though I tried to play it off by rubbing my face like I was just tired.
- •ScaryI didn't know if I would calm down or if it would get gradually worse.
- •ConfusingWhy can't I control my own body?? I didn't want to cry, I wanted to study. I didn't even feel it coming. One second I was reading my book, the next second my face was hot with tears.
- •At least I felt a lot calmer after.
- •Anxiety sucks.