LOOKING BACK ON 2015, I'M GLAD I...
Let's take a more positive spin on this now.
- •Learned how to deal with a break up in a healthy way.I went through it and I survived. And I can do it again.
- •Dyed my hair blonde.Spontaneous decision after my break up. Best decision.
- •Decided on UC Berkeley.My parents have never been prouder and that is what makes the tears completely worth it.
- •Held it together during the most stressful summer of my life.My mom having cancer, changing my life route, finding a place to live in Berkeley, moving out of my parents house, dealing with a mentally draining ex, constantly behind at work because I had no fucking supervisor assigned to help me and getting blamed for it. I managed to only cry a little.
- •No year has brought upon more change and growth than 2015. I'm thankful for it.