TIMES I DID NOT SUCCEED THIS SEMESTER
It's difficult for me to admit my shortcomings and (what I feel are) failures, but I've grown more this semester than I have my whole life. I look forward to more "failures" and chances to improve with every semester that faces me.
- •Getting my first B+ in collegeYeah my straight A streak is ruined.
- •Constantly getting Cs in ChineseThe feeling of mediocrity is new to me, but I've accepted it slowly.
- •Getting rejected for the Huang ProgramSummer program that would have paid for me to attend school in Beijing. I wasn't qualified enough to be selected and it hurt.
- •Constantly canceling on peopleLet's face it, I was too exhausted and sleep deprived to hang out with friends. Still felt like a jerk.
- •Going back into the shadows at workI shined during the summer. It's hard to stand out only working 2 half days a week. My confidence took a hit.
- •Letting heartbreak take over my lifeI should have never picked up the phone.
- •Letting boys back into my lifeSelf explanatory