'TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE MY LAST FINAL
- •I have my adolescence and juvenile justice final tomorrow morningWhy does 8 AM exist? Just...why?
- •I feel fairly confident, which I know is bad.Every time I feel confident going into a test I never do well.
- •So I'm debating pulling an all nighter
- •Thinking about pulling an all nighter makes me feel so tired already
- •But my roommates are doing it, so I might as well.
- •In 12 hours I'll be free of this semester but it seems so far away
- •Every time I want to call it a night, the fact that this final is 45% of my grade jumps back into my head.Cue: stomach turning anxiety, heart pounding, hands sweating
- •Trying to push away that percentage by reminding myself that I'm smart. I'm here for a reason.
- •I got this.💪🏽