WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW TO HELP WITH MY ANXIETY.
- •I made some soup.Okay, I heated up some soup. I don't cook don't judge me.
- •I laid down in bed to practice my Chinese characters.There's something so relaxing about it. I've never been artistic so I finally feel like I'm creating a work of art. Knowing I have the privilege to study this makes me happy.
- •I checked in on my friend who is having a bad week.I gave her space for a few days because she needed it, now I'm talking to her to make sure she's okay. She's still stressed, but it's nice to know we have each other to rely on.
- •I sent some funny pictures to my cousin on Tumblr.We have the same sense of humor.
- •Calling it a night. Tomorrow will be easier. ✌🏽️