Screenshots I Have On My Phone, Explained
The weird red tint on some of these comes from Twilight, a great app for reducing the amount of blue light you are exposed to at night which helps you keep your circadian rhythm healthy.
- •Google Maps result for AtrioWorking out where to go eat with someone, I have the habit of sending a screenshot along with the link because people can be lazy.
- •Invite Info for a NY Primary watching partyI think this was a reply to, "What are you doing tomorrow?"
- •Amazon shipping detailsI found the hairspray my roommate was searching for and bought it for him. At first I thought it might be a good surprise but then I decided it was better to share the news so he didn't waste his money if he found it himself.
- •Time Warner Cable doesn't get along with my apartment.Because of horribly confusing apartment unit numbering in my building, my Time Warner account gets disabled everyone someone moves into a specific unit two floors beneath me (the new resident inevitably mixes up their number with mine and Time Warner assumes I moved away without cancelling my account.)
- •My Android wallpaperThe wallpaper is actually an image from concept art for a video game I'm developing. It looked so good as a wallpaper that I started sending all my friends a screenshot of my home screen.