BEST 90S SCHOOL SUPPLIES
Because everything was just a little more magical in the 90s including the school supplies.
- •Fuzzy PensMade popular by Clueless.
- •Trapper KeepersObviously these were much cooler than a standard binder.
- •Gel Pens/Milky PensYou weren't shit if you didn't have a desk full of these bad boys. The milky ones were beautiful but not the most practical choice since they really only show up on black paper.
- •Lisa FrankEverything made by Lisa Frank represented a magical, rainbow colored world we all wished we could live in!
- •Mr Sketch Scented MarkersTheir slogan should have been "a great way to introduce young kids to huffing!"
- •Yikes Pencils"They write like other pencils but they make you go YIKES!" That was their actual slogan.
- •Pencil/Pen GripsLike a fun outfit for your pencil to wear! Plus it helped prevent the weird blister thing that could develop on your finger after long days of writing with an actual pencil.
- •Shuttle PensFor when a pen with a single color of ink just wouldn't do!