FAVORITE HORROR MOVIES
Because Halloween is just one short week away!
- •The ExorcistHorror movies that claim to be based on actual events always add that extra chill down your spine. So the claim that this was based on actual events, plus the plot centering around a scary possessed child, plus all of the projectile, pea soup vomit equals the best horror movie ever!
- •The ShiningAll work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. All work and....you get the picture.
- •FreaksThis movie isn't so much scary as disturbing....in an awesome sort of way.
- •Child's PlayOkay, so the Child's Play movies are kind of hokey now, but watching these movies as children was enough to create many a nightmare!
- •ItAs if clowns weren't terrifying enough!
- •The Amityville HorrorSo if you haven't seen this it's about a father that gets taken over by an evil force in the home and tries to kill the whole family. It's another one of those "based on actual events" movies so it's obviously terrifying.
- •The OmenWill make you rethink having children.
- •The Skeleton KeyWatch preferably during a story day/night. This movie has it all: Kate Hudson, creepy mirrors, the Deep South and hoo-doo magic that only affects you if you believe in it.Suggested by @paigeclaudette
- •Sleepaway CampNot a ton of blood, but plenty of camp.Suggested by @_