MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
- •The ProposalBecause Ryan Reynolds. And also our friend Sandra B is at her funniest as the mean Margaret
- •Dirty DancingBecause nobody puts Baby in a corner, or changes the channel while she's learning that jump in that field, that lake, etc
- •10 Things I Hate about YouClassic Heath Ledger in the Shakespearean tale with Julia Stiles as a lovable teenage shrew. Who can resist?
- •How to Lose a Guy in 10 DaysIf only for the marvelous vocal styling a of Kate Hidson belting out You're so Vain and the sight of Matty McC in matching Burberry wth that dog. And you can't forget the photo album of future kids
- •Grease 2I know. I'm ashamed. But Cool Rider gets me every time
- •Miss CongenialityBecause I really do want world peace. And again. It's Sandy B