Fast food secret menu items
- •Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappucino™Order a vanilla bean Frappucino™ with 2 pumps of raspberry for a fresh take on a classic! Don't actually ask for a cotton candy Frappucino™ though because the barista will roll his eyes at you like a big meanie.
- •McDonald's Daily doubleThey took it off the menu but they'll still make it! Double cheeseburger with mayo, lettuce, and tomato. Try ordering it with your favorite all day breakfast item, and run out the door before you pay! McDonald's loves breaking rules, so why shouldn't you?
- •Wendy's FrostyFryIf you say frosty fry in pig Latin at any Wendy's below the mason Dixon line, you'll get the Wendy's FrostyFry. They throw their classic fries in a blender with a frosty and serve it to you with a spoon or a straw! That way you can eat it like ice cream or drink it like a milkshake.
- •Taco Bell Beef BowlIt's just a big ol' bowl of beef
- •Sonic's Roller skate waitressesNot really a secret menu item, but notable nonetheless. Several years ago a sonic waitress was injured on roller skates, so since then they've resorted to walking. But if you miss the old sock hop days of skating diners, try this trick- bring your own skates and demand them to put them on... Or else! I'm sure you'll be in for a treat!
- •Chick fil A Blessed BunsSimply ask- "can I get these buns blessed?" And the whole staff will form a prayer circle and bless those buns!! They didn't invent the chicken, just evangelical fast food.