A Broadway Bucket List...
Musicals and Plays I must work in my career.
- •Les MiserablesMy favorite book. My favorite show I've seen. But I need to do it before I can officially call it my favorite show.
- •In The HeightsRemember when Lin Manuel was awesome before Hamilton?! This show makes me cry happy and sad tears every time I hear it.
- •Fiddler On The RoofI have a love of all things Jewish. ✡
- •CabaretThere are so very many reasons to do this show.
- •Rabbit HoleMy favorite play I've ever read.
- •Into The WoodsI've done it once and I need to do it again. This is my favorite show.
- •AnnieThe very first musical I ever loved. I named my dog after her. I like kids, it goes on the list.
- •Shipwrecked! An Entertainment—The Amazing Adventures of Louis de Rougemont (As Told by Himself)This show has so many possibilities.
- •RentThis show helped me decide to continue theatre past high school. Renthead for life!
- •HamletThe only Shakespeare show I really truly enjoy.
- •Legally BlondeHero.