Celebrity Deaths That Have Hit Me Hardest
- •Brittany MurphyAshton Kutcher said it best: 'Today the world lost a little piece of sunshine.' She was/is my favorite actress. She exuded joy, I cried off and on for at least a week.
- •John RitterI honestly don't know why this one made me so sad, my mom woke me up and told me the news when it happened. I've always loved him a lot, I'm so glad his son is in the business too, he reminds me so much of his dad.
- •Amy WinehouseEven though everyone knew it was going to happen sooner rather than later, it still broke my heart. Is he is by far one of my favorite songwriters of my time. Talent like no ones business, not built for fame, and taken advantage of.
- •Carrie FisherShe played one of only three princess I ever wanted to be. In life and on screen she was bad ass girl and taught us how to bad ass girls as well, and look like a princess doing so.
- •Alan RickmanHe is just honestly one of the best actors I've ever seen. Always great performances. I don't think anyone from my generation can look at him an not think Snape, and I think that's ok too.
- •Walter CronkiteHe was from Texas, practically Forest Gump with all the history he witnessed and people he met. I never knew him as my news anchor, but my high school journalism teacher admired him, I couldn't help but do the same. His is what every journalist should try to be.