- •8 years ago today I was a senior in high school sitting in my third period tech theatre class, and my teacher told us we were watching the inauguration, tv in class, cool. Half the class was in tears by the time class was over. We had just witnessed history. I'll never forget that day.
- •4 years ago I was a senior in college when saw this man with my own two eyes as he comforted and encouraged a community in shock. He said "You have been tested West. You have been tried. You have gone through fire. But you are and always will be surrounded by an abundance of love." It was no doubt one of the most beautiful things I've experienced.
- •Today I would be sad regardless of what or who was next. A family I have a ridiculous amount of respect for, will no longer be the face of our amazing country. I could never thank them enough.
- •These next 4 years I will have hope, thanks to this man. Thanks to this administration, We the People have seen what this country can accomplish when love wins. I will remember to HOPE. I will remember to LOVE. And I will remember that WE are stronger together.
- •Thank you Mr. President. ❤🇺🇸