SNL Sketches: My Favorites
I've narrowed it down to these
- 9.I Wish It Was Christmas TodayBecause Tracy Morgan does only this the entire song.
- 8.The Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation with at a Party.Cecily Strong is a comedy hero.
- 7.Bitch PleezeThis was me in high school.
- 6.KaitlinSpecifically when her and Rick visit the mall. Everyone has been a Rick at one point.
- 5.The Prince ShowThis is one of the many many reasons Maya Rudolph is my all time favorite SNL player.
- 4.OmelettevilleBring it on down to Omeletteville! JT y'all. If wasn't so good at singing he could be an SNL player.
- 3.The Barry Gibb Talk ShowMaybe it's my random interest in disco, but the whole idea of this is just great. And Jimmy and Justin are too good together.
- 2.Brian Fellows' Safari PlanetSpecifically the one with the 'stuck up cow.' Tracy Morgan could blink and I would laugh.
- 1.Debbie DownerSpecifically the Disney one. I really don't care that everyone in that scene was crying laughing, they should it was freaking hilarious.