Tattoos I Would Bother Getting
Every single one of these would end up on my wrist. I'm 25 and I am still convinced my mother would kill me if I ever actually got a tattoo.
- •There's no place like home.With a heart near SA.
- •In memory of all my puppy angels. 🐶👼🏼Only one tho otherwise I'd have a trail of paws up my arm.
- •For my sister and me.I'm Pooh, she is Piglet, even tho I'm the little sister.
- •Because I'm 'basic'I really love nautical things and I love the symbolism of an anchor. Possibly with 'Psalm 26.3' nearby.
- •If I ever have children part 1I love names. The only names people should put on their body.
- •If I ever have children part 2A handprint on the heart if you will 😛
- •If I ever have children part 3Initials or birthdays.
- •Handwriting.I'd do something like this if I ever had the misfortune of loosing someone before their time.