This or That: Book Lovers Edition
Inspired by everyone else who's done this list.
- •Physical book or ebook?Physical book. They smell good and don't hurt my eyes.
- •Audiobook or Book in Hand?Audiobooks are nice because I can do other things while 'reading' but I feel like it's cheating so I usually have book in hand.
- •Paperback or Hardcover?Hardcover, I am not as worried about hurting the book, and if it's new I love the cracking sound the cover makes.
- •Adult or Young Adult?Adult I guess, but a good book is a good book.
- •Series or Standalone?Standalone, I usually don't have the focus to bother with a series.
- •Dog Ears or Bookmarks?Bookmarks! And by bookmark I mean whatever piece of paper is around. Dog ear people need to be smacked.
- •Bookstore or Online?Bookstore. More expensive but more fun!
- •Fiction or Nonfiction?Nonfiction usually. I love learning about people and things, so it usually holds my interest more.
- •Monster Read or Short and Sweet?As long as I enjoy the subject matter it doesn't matter. I tend to read a little slower, because I feel the need to look at every single word on the page. So maybe medium size.
- •Starry Eyed Romance or Action Packed?Action if I had to pick, although neither are my favorite.
- •Buy or Borrow?If I could buy all the books I want, I would. But I can't so thank goodness libraries still exist!