TOP 5 DOG BREEDS THAT I WANTED AS A PET WHEN I WAS A CHILD, RANKED
Inspired by @Diplomatic_diva
- 1.BeagleI am very much a fan of mutts and a firm believer in 'adopt don't shop,' but I would adopt a rescue beagle in a heartbeat! I've always wanted one, hopefully one day we will find each other. I can't really say what it is about them, I just love them.
- 2.Jack Russell TerrierThis was 100% thanks to Wishbone. When I was 7 my mom surprised me with my dog Annie, she was half jack russell, we were best friends till the end!
- 3.Basset HoundI always loved the comic Fred the Basset, lucky for me when I was 18, a purebred basset showed up on our doorstep, and I got my Birdie Grace.
- 4.PointerI'm pretty sure my dog Solomon was part pointer, even though he was really short, because I was him do the pointer pose and we never taught him that. Our neighbors had a full bred wire haired for a few years and he was hilarious! I think they have such sweet faces.
- 5.Irish WolfhoundI met one named Ivan at the humane society once and I loved him, but on all fours he was as tall as 8 year old me, and we didn't have room for a dog that big. About a year after I met him we got a small terrier mix, he looked like a mini wolfhound and we named him Ivan Jr after 'Big Ivan.' Also they are gorgeous.