My Glue Movies
You know- those ones that no matter how many times you've seen you still tune in
- •The DepartedSomething about Boston accents and Rolling Stones music that makes this one so damn enticing. Though it's not nearly as good when FX cuts out all 237 uses and variations of "fuck"
- •The HolidayThat cast. The score. Jude Law. The soundtrack. The beautiful houses. Jude Law. The narrator. Dustin Hoffman's cameo. Jude Law. The last scene with Aretha singing "You Send Me". Always makes me cry and wish it was Christmas time. Jude Law in glasses.
- •My Cousin Vinny"Well perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove!"
- •GoodfellasScorsese and I should share iPods. Do people still use iPods? Is that an acceptable reference in 2016?
- •The SandlotI'll be the first to admit it...I've always been a pedo for Benny Rodriguez
- •Mean GirlsOne of the most quotable movies of the millennial generation. Isn't fun to have one of our films be deemed a classic?
- •It's ComplicatedI don't what I love the most in this one: John Krasinski's face or Meryl Streep's kitchen.
- •Parent TrapWeren't expecting two Lindsay Lohan movies to make the cut, were you? Don't worry...neither was I!