Thoughts While in the Dentist Chair
- •Well...my New Years resolution was to floss everydayMaybe those first two months of sticking to it will pay off!
- •I can't help but feel they're lowering me into the pits of hell when the chair starts reclining
- •Don't put the sunglasses on me. Seriously. Don't do it. I have too much pride. I am an adult.You son of a....
- •"Someone hasn't been flossing"Fuck! They're onto me!
- •I can't imagine this is a rewarding professionNobody looks forward to a teeth cleaning and the risk of being bitten at work is so much higher than most careers
- •Ooh! The bite wing exam!Time to show off my stellar gag reflexes
- •Did you really just sexualize your dentist visit?Perv.
- •This doesn't feel good. This doesn't feel good!They don't care.
- •I wish I could still pick the fluoride flavorGroovy grape was the move as a kid. Now it's just mint- no questions asked. Adulthood, man!
- •Gotta say, seems like the dental hygienist is the real hero hereThe doctor doesn't pull any weight!!! He just double checks the work and signs off- getting all the credit. What a crook!!
- •Is it a universal law that they have to play classical music?
- •Fine! I'll floss!!!! Jeez!!
- •*one week later*Stops flossing