Costumes I Have Worn
- •Penelope GarciaFor a friends Hollywood themed 30th birthday party
- •Genuine Calgary CowgirlNot really a costume, but, when at Calgary Stampede...
- •TinkerbellThis is not my favourite KISS man Gene, sadly. Merely 2 people expressing themselves for "I wish I was" themed NYE Ball
- •Minnie MouseI heard a rumour that Disneyland LA will refuse entry to adults who are in costume. This makes me really sad because dressing as Minnie at Disneyland Hong Kong was one of the greatest experiences of my life. The character actors really played up to it and I like to think the dozens of locals wanting photos with me had their days made just a little better.
- •Harley QuinnThe "old school", original. NYE Ball Heros and Villains theme. Being a bad guys sidekick is so much fun. I did manage to find and get snapped with a Joker that night but I don't seem to be able to find the picture.
- •MasqueradeIronically this was the end of challenge party for a gym 12 week thing I did. Because who doesn't want to work hard and try to feel better in their skin only to hide behind a mask?
- •Malice in UnderlandWith my gruesome buddy Little Dead Ridding Hood for a recent Zombie themed work Christmas Party. More than one person told me I looked "fucking terrifying", mission accomplished.