UCB COMEDY PODCASTS YOU CAN LISTEN TO RIGHT NOW
- •Ménage à Trois RadioReal life lovers Diana and Murf discuss your hearts and parts. In each episode they invite a third party to join them in the sack to chat about sex, relationships and everything in between.
- •You Tell It!Natasha Vaynblat, Michael Cruz Kayne, and guest improvisers turn stories into hilarious improvised scenes. Want to hear your story on You Tell It? Send an MP3 or a written story to email@example.com.
- •Griffin and David PresentGriffin Newman is a comedian. David Sims is a critic. They're here to talk about one thing, and one thing only: Revenge of the Sith. Follow along as the boys dig deep into this family film about a sullen brat who murders a bunch of children and breaks his wife's heart. It's all the pursuit of figuring out what George Lucas was actually trying to say in his ONLY Star Wars trilogy of films, since we all know there are ONLY three Star Wars movies.
- •UCB Long-Form ConversationsLong-form Conversations from performers/writers from the UCB Theatre community. Hosted in New York City by Nicole Drespel and Shaun Diston.
- •So You're Going Through a Break-UpBreaking up is hard to do. That's why Board Certified Relationshipologists/Reality Television Stars/hosts Dr. Saunders Beth (Caitlin Bitzegaio) & Dr. Pan Tatanningtan (Timothy Dunn) invite one of their current patients to come onto the podcast each week and open up about the break-ups they're currently going through. In this fully improvised podcast, the "doctors" offer a look into their counseling process and hopefully help you, the listener, learn that life does go on after heartbreak. Or not.
- •UCB Digital PodcastPull the curtain back on the comedy film and television industry. Ever wonder how SNL's Weekend Update chooses jokes? Want to know about the editing process for Broad City and the Tonight Show? The UCB Digital Podcast goes behind the scenes with industry professionals, to examine the business of comedy and help shed light onto the creative process. A great resource for anyone interested in comedy and filmmaking.