MY BEST OLD PROFILE PICTURES
parents should not let their middle schoolers have facebook profiles.
- •tyra banksthis was an actual profile picture that i had in eighth grade
- •an inspiration to allthis was supposed to be inspiring and all but i can really only focus on the silver eyeliner
- •eating takisi don't know why i set this as my profile picture
- •black friday shoppingthe caption on this photo was, "ready for black friday!"
- •the self timeri claimed that this picture was taken when i wasn't paying attention to my self timer, but that isn't true. i just wanted to make my peers laugh
- •new york citythis was taken to express my desire to become a Broadway Star <333 but looking back i can only pay attention to how disorganized my walls were
- •mrs. eyebrowswhy did no one tell me i had two caterpillars crawling on my face all throughout middle school
- •the narwhalwhy was i like this
- •the party animallet's get turnt #fifthgrade
- •the beaniewhat was my purpose of taking this photo?? was it to inspire?? to show people how creative i was??? to make them sit at their computers, trying to decipher what i had written on this photo???
- •coca colai went through a coca cola phase in middle school and i don't know why. i was such a #MysteriousHipster
- •twizzlersso uplifting. so inspiring.
- •the facethis was my signature selfie face in middle school. god forgive me for i have sinned
- •the yorkiewhy i wanted to take a picture of my dog and i wearing matching bows is beyond me. and i spent about half an hour trying to get this picture. i could have watched an episode of the office in that amount of time
- •middle schoolthis is the best description of my middle school experience i can find. it is a gem, created in the worst of the piknik revolution. enjoy