PHOTOS OF MY FOOD THAT I'VE TAKEN TO SHOW MY MOTHER THAT I'M SURVIVING IN COLLEGE
- •A salad.
- •A bowl of Lucky Charms, likely not consumed at breakfast time.
- •Probably the only reasonable meal I have eaten in the past two months.
- •Curry from one of the few meals I have eaten that wasn't a grilled cheese sandwich or from the dining hall.
- •This was a picture mainly to prove I was branching out in my food choices.By branching out, I mean I was not picking out every small piece of carrot and shoving it away from all the actually good food items.
- •A salad, alongside a plate of macaroni and cheese, to show that I am a mature adult who makes healthy decisions.
- •A blurry photo of a bowl of chili that wasn't even that good.
- •Partially eaten biscuit and gravy, which was about as appetizing as it is appealing in this picture (not very).