Top 5 Office characters and why?
Every time I watch the series, this list changes.
- •Dwight Kurt Schrute.He has to be one of the most interesting characters in T.V. history. When he is asked if he has gotten along with his subordinates, you get a sense of who he really is. Bears, beats, Battlestar Galactica. Nuff' said.
- •Kevin MaloneKevin applied for the warehouse, and in true Dunder Mifflin fashion...he was hired as an accountant. Here's a guy who has a WSOP bracelet, but also thinks that "eminello" is a letter in the English alphabet. Lovably stupid, and it really is stupid how funny he is.
- •Jim HalpertWithout Jim...there is no Dwight.
- •Oscar MartinezAlways the smartest man in the room, but also incredibly funny. My heart always warms when he invites Angela to stay with him, even though she is the woooorst. Also, Aesop's Foibles is the best trivia team name ever.
- •Pamela Beesley-HalpertNot the funniest or the most likeable, but maybe the most misunderstood. All things considered (dead-beat fiance, terrible boss etc.) Pam always has a great outlook on life and no one knows how to handle Michael quite like her.
- •Michael Scott (Honorable mention)If this was a list for "most impactful" characters, Michael would run away with it..unfortunately the impact is usually cringingly awkward moments that make you hate him. But, that being said...that is the basis by which this show was created...and does it better than anyone.