Already on li.st? Open in app.
Please explain this gum to me.
- •I bought this in a candy store in St John's NL.Just for the description.
- •Why does it taste like soap?And why is this a selling point?
- •Has anyone tried it?If so, does it really taste like soap?
Daves that I've been asked about, compared to, or that I like.
- •... 's not here.The main reason I never got too deep into Cheech and Chong is that I heard that line more often during high school (no pun intended) and college than I can count.
- •JonesHey, hey, he's a Monkee. And a Davy. But I liked Peter Tork and Michael Nesmith better.
- •The movieKevin Kline made us Daves look pretty good.
I didn't realize until I created this how much I hated the foods of my childhood.
- •SpamWhen my dad and step mom decided my older sisters and I were old enough to not need a babysitter, they went out a lot. And they put my sisters in charge of dinner. The only thing I remember them making was sliced spam, baked with a dollop of ketchup on it. I hated it after like the third time.
- •Catalina dressingOne of my go-to after school snacks was carrots and celery dipped in Catalina. Until my step mom decided she didn't want to make snacks anymore.
- •Pink Panther FlakesBasically frosted flakes with pink dye. My step mom got a deal on a couple cases. And even though I loved my sugary cereals, I got tired of this stuff really fast.
But I don't really listen to Taylor Swift.
- •1959A modern year in a modern font.
- •Hanson FitnessMmmmmmbop.
- •P.B. COShe's a brick house.