Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A ButterflyDuh... It's great, but you already knew that. And if you don't, Kendrick is a genuine force of nature, rewriting the rules of hip-hop while also being genuinely positive and hugely entertaining.
- •Natalie Prass - Natalie PrassYes, sometimes she sounds like a Disney princess. Don't let that dissuade you from enjoying this wonderful album of modern country and pop fueled songs. Simply wonderful.
- •Father John Misty - I Love You, HoneybearHe will make you laugh. He will make you cry. He will delight you. He will enrage you. He will make you listen to the snarkiest lyrics about difficult things and make your inner cynic pump their fist. He will entertain you. This might be one to play to your children someday. SOMEDAY, not now, too many curse words.
- •This is a sign in front of a photography studio that has sat empty for a few years and was recently torn down.
- •This is the opposite side of the same sign.
- •This is the stump of a wonderful tree that sat behind my job. They removed the tree recently, much to my extreme disappointment.
Yeah, the Family record isn't really a Prince record, but he wrote (almost) all of the songs, produced it and played most of the instruments, so it's a damn Prince album in my book. Also, Camille wasn't released, but I don't care because it's great. Get over it!
- 1.Sign O' The Times
- 2.The Black Album