6 Reasons to Visit Capri
Recently (meaning actually right now), I visited Capri, a gorgeous area of Italy almost completely elevated. I enjoyed my trip so much, and even though the annoying American tourists got on my nerves constantly, I couldn't help but want more people to experience it's beauty.
- 1.It is absolutely gorgeous.The sun is almost always shining, the buildings are always perfectly colorful and Mediterranean, and the mountains are like, so aesthetic.
- 2.The Mediterranean Sea is so relaxing.To see the different shades of blue was insanely appealing to me. The sun would hit the water and make it sparkle, and watching all the tiny boats go by calmed my mind. It's hard not to drift into a state of tranquility.
- 3.Italian accents sound like music.I can't stress this enough- listening to some of the people in Capri was like watching a musical. Their voices are so lyrical!
- 4.They have the best gelato.No questions asked.
- 5.The outfits are so happy!The bright colors, light whites, faded skirts and pastel shirts make you want to smile, you can't help it! Of course, then there are the crazy tourists who don't know what they are doing. But they are part of the charm- you get to lightly judge them in your mind. :)
- 6.And the flowers smell like heaven.