Screenshots I Have on My Phone, Explained
- •A good friend has joked that she's going to become a nun after a bad breakup. I've told her I'm okay with the new life as long as she learns how to make me cheese and lets me visit for quiet weekends occasionally. Today, I assured her that nuns still get to eat donuts.
- •My belly wasn't happy with the probiotics I had (they were leftover from the last time I tried them; I'm a slow learner sometimes), so I asked my husband to rescue me and bring home the good ones.
- •"Take this Buzzfeed quiz! Here are my results!"I am totally a Ravenclaw, but they nailed the hybrid house.
- •My uncle and his on again/off again girlfriend/baby mama went to Vegas. I totally expected elopement, but my sister said he told her they weren't. I woke up to this post at 1 am. Still not sure if they really got a trashy Vegas wedding or if it was a joke. Only 7 people liked the post.Note: this will be his 4th marriage.
- •I once made an inappropriate joke about the 9:11 class period end time to the aforementioned aspiring nun. Now we send each other Never Forget images when we come across them."What time does 2nd period end?" "9:11. Never forget." *Hangs head in shame*
- •I'm sure it's not a scam!Too ridiculous not to Instagram.
- •"If I become a nun, I'll get to wear great shoes!" "No. Just no."
- •When my husband was out of town last week, we FaceTimed him. Our son was adorable and kept waving at his Da and kissing the phone.
- •Screenshot of a selfie that I had posted to Instagram and deleted off my phone. I decided I wanted it for a profile picture. The end of the second 14+ hour day for student led conferences this fall.