WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE TRULY TERRIBLE EYESIGHT
I've had glasses for 15 years. I love my glasses, but I'm a little salty about just how bad my eyes have become.
- •People always want to try on your glasses to remark on how truly bad your eyesight isLike I didn't know that already, thanks
- •You cannot buy glasses for less than $500And yeah, that's just for the lenses
- •Your lenses are more than one centimeter thick
- •If your glasses fall of the nightstand, you have to pull a Velma and tap around on the floor helplessly until you find them
- •When not wearing glasses, you reach to adjust your glasses because you can't see
- •You don't know what it is like to ride a roller coaster and be able to see what is happening
- •You don't remember what it is like to be able to see in the shower
- •If you lose your sunglasses, you can't pick up a cheap pair from TargetYou just lost one of the most expensive items you own. It would actually cost less to replace your phone. Smooth move, dumbass
- •People talk about probably being able to get away with driving without their glasses and you just laugh
- •It is not possible to correct your vision to 20/20, even with glasses. That's how bad it is
- •When you put makeup on in the morning, your nose touches the mirrorAnd it's still not close enough
- •The eye doctor parades you around the office because your eyesight is SO BAD"She's a medical anomaly. Only 22 and her prescription is SO HIGH"
- •When you put your glasses back on after cleaning them, it's like your vision has been upgraded to HD
- •Even if you could fully correct your eyes with surgery, which may not be possible, glasses have become so tied to your identity that you feel exposed without them.
- •You look better with glasses anyway.Basically everyone does, that's why people buy and wear prescriptionless glasses 😎