What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
From the age of 10 to 18 I had an ever changing explosion of ideas of what I wanted to be when I grew up. Here are the top 5.
- •Zoo Owner - age 10Who doesn't want to own a zoo?!
- •Homicide Detective - age 13I read a lot of Batman and figured this was the closest I'd get to becoming the worlds greatest detective.
- •Information Broker/International Weapons Dealer - age 15I wanted the money and excitement that this career provided despite the real chance of getting caught and prison porked. I must of been going through some dark shit around this time.
- •Private Investigator - Age 16My neighbor was a private investigator and he let me work a case with him once (fraud case). I had a great time.
- •Doctor - age 18Got sick and spent a good deal of time in the hospital dealing with cancer among other things. Really realized how much I wanted to help others. Still working towards this goal today.