Inspired by @bjnovak
- •Alright, it's been just few days since I read that article in the Guardian about @bjnovak, whom I don't really like that much, but the app reminded me of my childhood. As kids, we used to have notebooks where friends would answer structuralised questions, that looked like li.sts
- •TuneinIt gets really noisy in my office, so I like to plug into some music. Prefer radio over album, so the songs are more random. Listening to some French channel and trying to pick up some language
- •It's not the same anymore for me, as I don't really post very personal stuff there (too many friends and family members), but still, it's my source of knowledge.
- •Actually it's a love / hate relationship we have. It's a powerful marketing tool here in the Middle East, so I sort of have to use it.
- •Subscribed to few broadcast and part of few groups. Again, very popular in the Middle East.
- •Forgot about this one. I am using the build in app.
- •MessengerFor whatever reason.
- •HangoutFor those less techy friends.
- •BestieI don't really take selfies much, but this one is sweet.
- •MuslimyJust check it out and drop your comment.
- •OmantelMy mobile operator.
- •BankMuscatMy bank.