Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •It's taking a long time
- •It'll be good
- •Almost lost my phone to a 300 foot drop
- •Looked like a tourist flying over Ireland
- •Bought a bunch of glow sticks. Hosted a rave.
Some of these are downright loony. No pictures to protect the guilty so take my word for it.
- •RetiredDefeats the purpose of having a LinkedIn right?
- •Stay-at-home-dadMy ideal job
- •GeocacherProfessionally?? Do you compete?
Only the most random
- •Mark Wahlberg / Jimmy ButlerI'd be open to third wheeling
- •Justin Bieber / Floyd Mayweatherlol
- •Kim Jong Un / Dennis RodmanStill confused about this. I would NOT be open to third wheeling
Important to understand: MBTI focuses on your "preferences." These are like nature - you are generally hard wired with these. Many of us work on and develop the opposite of our preferences - these are called "skills." One preference is not superior to the other but they should be complemented with the opposite.
- •Extraversion - the way you direct and receive energyPeople who prefer Extraversion tend to direct their energy toward the outside world and get energized by interacting with people.
- •Sensing - the way you take in informationPeople who prefer Sensing tend to take in information that is real and tangible. They focus mainly on what they perceive using the five senses.
- •Feeling - the way you decide and come to conclusionsPeople who prefer Feeling typically base their decisions and conclusions on personal and social values, with understanding and harmony the primary goals.
- •Judging - the way you approach the outside world (I swear I'm not judgmental)People who prefer Judging typically come to conclusions quickly and want to move on, and take an organized planned approach to the world.
Martin Luther King Jr's final speech. The speech carried/s meaning and a hopeful message today though is unfortunate it needs to. An inspirational piece that offers an optimistic outlook on an issue that continues to need attention. Delivered in Memphis, one day before he was killed - MLK ended by talking about the possibility of his untimely death
- •"Well, I don't know what will happen now. We've got some difficult days ahead... I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind.
- •Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now.
- •I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over.
One picture from every month of last year that made that month memorable. Inspired by @ListPrompts
16 things to do
- 1.Continue writing 1-2 times per month
- 2.Understand codingHTML?
- 3.Travel for pleasure/vacation rather than just work
Or currently reading
- 1.Stumbling On Happiness
- 2.One Day It'll All Make Sense
- 3.Beautiful Boy