PHOTOS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
No particular order. Thanks for viewing!
- •Used to ride my bike here all the time. Sometimes still do. A little bit more of a hike but always worth it. Reminds me of home.
- •From a trip I ran last summer. I learned so much from the participants and the experience.
- •Rob Johnston and a horse, cmon.
- •The silence before a silent disco rave at Camp. Ended up pretty wild in the middle of nowhere.
- •Me and @medavis11 kayaking the Chicago River with my friend as the tour guide #free99
- •Perfect timing
- •When the Cubs beat the Cards at Wrigley to advance to the NLCS. And we got free food and drinks all night @sicasady
- •Another one from the Cubs postseason run. You could find me here before, during, and after all games
- •I think this will be my last Cubs photo on this list
- •Gavy being Gavy and loving his storage tub @gav0505
- •Biking on beautiful days
- •Front row at The Main Squeeze in Chicago. Top 5 best shows I've been to.
- •Fall camping and climbing dunes. Just what I needed last weekend.
- •Horses are dope. So is Zach. We had a photo shoot.
- •Family camp = war canoe tours on the lake