PINTEREST MEALS I'VE ATTEMPTED (AND MOSTLY FAILED)
The pictures are what they were supposed to turn out like. Mine were not picture worthy.
- •Orange chicken with riceI rated mine a 6/10. I don't think the chicken was supposed to come out soggy.
- •Chicken and cheese enchiladas7/10. Easy, fattening, mediocre.
- •Shrimp tacos3/10. Mainly because I don't like shrimp, cabbage, or corn tortillas.
- •Baked garlic brown sugar chicken2/10. Burned. Not just slightly burned, the smoke alarm was involved.
- •Éclair cake9/10 because my grandma made it while I watched and ate most of the frosting before she put it on.
- •4th of July fruit kabobs in the shape of the American flag10/10. This one was hard to screw up.
- •Pillsbury crescent pizza rollsI would rate these 8/10, but everyone I served them to would probably rate 2/10 due to bad taste. So I'll settle with 5/10.