Already on li.st? Open in app.
PAST AND PRESENT, PAID AND UNPAID
- 1.Tim James LabPROS: It's actually what I want to do for the rest of my life (microbial ecology), there's room for advancement/me getting paid, writing my thesis. The lab itself is very very nice....etc CONS: I'm currently not paid
- 2.Pierpont UgosCONTEXT: It's the university convienience store PROS: Interacting with customers, making friends w regulars, free fountain drinks/coffee CONS: Far from central campus, constantly screwed for shifts, not paid enough
- 3.Law LibraryPROS: Asks slightly more of me than other manual labor jobs have in the past. Allows me to listen to music while working CONS: Barely gives me enough hours to scrape by with, doesn't pay that much
Thanks for this suggestion, @bisexual
I have too many
- 1.JimmyObjectively the best sibling. Also, the youngest. He's 8 years old and he has a full vocabulary of REAL curse words, like "fuck". He'd cuss out anyone. He'd cuss out you. He also has been pretending he's a youtube celebrity for 3 years and we even bought him a camera for his video ideas. I love him.
- 2.PeterHe used to only say "meep" for about 1/2 a year. He's very stoic and he loves and dotes on all his baby cousins even though he is only ten. I also kind of raised him and Jimmy so I am very biased.
- 3.ZuzuShe's got her own little personal life but I don't really know anything about it. I like her cause she does her chores and has a sweet and dumb sense of humour.