Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Leuchtturm 1917 Notebookvery keen on getting this and starting a bullet journal! it comes with an index and the pages are already numbered, which would be useful. leaning towards the dotted A5 notebook
- •Emily Ley Simplified PlannerMy 2017 planner if I don't get started on my bullet journal. Lovely colours but slightly too bulky to be carrying around daily
- •Tombow Dual Brush Penthese have been my obsession since stumbling upon brush lettering videos on Instagram
what can I say... I'm sappy like that
- •"In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you" - Jane Austen, Pride and PrejudiceI frequently entertain thoughts of someone confessing their feelings to me in this manner.
- •"We accept the love we think we deserve." - Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a WallflowerThis quote keeps me up at night.
- •"As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once." - John Green, The Fault in Our StarsI want to be friends with John Green and hear him talk all day long.
most of these films probably won't rank very highly on any critic's list - but they each have sentimental value to me
- •Bridget Jones's Diaryalways reminds me of lazy afternoons spent with besties salivating over Colin Firth. I might or might not have memorised the entire movie.
- •Love ActuallyHigh Grant as Prime Minister sashaying to The Pointer Sisters makes this a Christmas must-watch for me
- •10 Things I Hate About Youany modern adaptation of Shakespeare's play never fail to capture my attention