David Fincher Movies - Ranked
Alien 3 is missing from this list... As I have NEVER seen it. If it's worth seeing, let me know!
- •ZodiacIt's okay. And slow. Really, really slow. Oh and they didn't find the guy!! That's freaky! It's quite possible he's still out there and alive...
- •The Social NetworkThis was my exact visual of how Facebook came to be... By a complete tool.
- •Panic RoomKristen Stewart's best work thanks to Fincher. Intense. Never thought I would find a need for a panic room until this. At the same time how awful to wind up in one?
- •The Girl with the Dragon TattooFincher is probably the best at adapting a book into a film (with a lot of help from the author, screen play writers and so on). So, I'd say this was a perfect paring.
- •Gone GirlJust a cluster fuck... Book is obviously better. But seeing it played out... Did anyone else get permanently freaked out by Rosamund Pike??
- •The Curious Case of Benjamin ButtonOne of the best and worst love stories I've ever seen. That is all.
- •The GameI know, I KNOW!! But I love 90s Michael Douglas and playing the rich asshole that was semi lovable because you think someone is going to kill him is an awesome game.
- •Fight Club"All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not."
- •SevenI'd like to note that I know this movie by heart and found it to be "beautifully" made... Weird? Maybe. But damnit if I'm still not mind fucked by it... And I LOVE IT!!