MIA from The Li.st
5 days but felt like FOREVER
- •Life happens.
- •Out beloved babysitter is leaving for college and we're a mess about it...She will be attending UCF (in Orlando)
- •Then Orlando happened.
- •Terrorist attack? Hate crime? What's the difference??
- •Marked SafeI didn't know anyone that died or anyone injured. But I knew quite a few people in Orlando. Then came a flood of notifications for people "marked safe". Hard to believe.
- •Mom LifeAfter the tragedy I just wanted to spend time with my 2 year old. Other than the occasional picture I took and posted, I just lived in the moment.
- •EmotionalIs it weird that I got really emotional about what happened? At 30 years old I didn't understand why this it happened and so close.
- •Thank You Tony'sUplifting during a hard time.
- •Donating BloodI'm sure it was seen all over the world... The amount of people waiting in line to donate blood. That was the least I could do. If you're a universal donor, like me, keep donating!
- •Remembering the victims
- •Just a little break from here... But I'll be backLiving in the moment with my family.