NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
I like to think of resolutions as low pressure aims. They're not goals I MUST achieve, but rather an organized list of things I'd like to steer towards.
- •Keep taking care of my skinThis was my resolution last year and I was SUCCESSFUL. I wore moisturizer with sunscreen EVERY DAY and even though my skin is still not great I noticed a huge difference my skin aka did not really change in the summer. Most obvious benefit: didn't have to use like 8 shades of makeup/concealer!!
- •Floss every dayStarted really making an effort w my skin every day and now I'm gonna start making a better effort w my teeth every day.
- •Stop eating processed sugarI used to never eat sugar and then I learned that it was chill to eat sugar sometimes because your life is more balanced and sometimes it's fun but now it's out of balance and I honestly think life was pretty cool without this toxin in my life 👋🏼🚫🍫
- •Read more [only in german]One of the best parts of studying abroad has been having time to read and I've been LOVING it. But I've also been reading in English and each of those moments is an opportunity lost to improve my German.
- •Start working with refugees.@ Miranda- you're not that busy. This will be really valuable. Make it work. It doesn't matter if your German isn't perfect- this is what you should be doing in this country in this year.
- •Find a way to singMy mom is always telling me that singing in a group will keep me happy and I don't know how but I think she's right. I should find a way to keep practicing music and singing with others.
- •Keep in mind:Work hard at the things your passionate about; work hard at things you're not passionate about until it gets in the way of other passions, then start slacking. Stay open, stay positive, stay loving.
- •Keep building sisterhoodEvery time I make a gratitude list I always come back to what amazing women I know and how lucky I am to have gotten to know them. My friends awe me with their brilliance and beauty and I can only hope to be as much of a source of inspiration to other women as they are to me! 🌞👩❤️💋👩