PROOF THAT I'M NOT A REAL AMERICAN
Also known as the story that sums up my personality.
- •It all started when I was reading one of my favorite parenting-themed lifestyle blogs.This is something that I do more often than I'd like to admit.
- •For the record, it was Cup of Jo.She's great. I love her content, the adorable pictures of her kids, and the Beauty Uniforms of the cool women she features.
- •Every Friday she posts a list of quirky links to make up for not posting content on the weekends.
- •This week one of the links was "10 Inspired Super Bowl Recipes"
- •And I was like, ooh. Inspiring Super Bowls.
- •I love Super Bowls.Nothin like a bowl of kale and quinoa and other cool super foods. Throw in some tahini dressing and I'm done. Avocado = ❤️❤️
- •It's cool that there are TEN new inspiring super bowl recipes.
- •I wonder how they spiced things up?Cool dressings maybe? Should I be using more sweet potato?
- •So I opened the link in a tab to read later
- •And proceeded to read through all of her other links firstA new book to get your kids to fall asleep easily! Mom illustrates her thoughts for her husband! Other things that aren't relevant to me because I'm not a mom!
- •And finally I return to the super bowl link.
- •And then realized my grave mistake.
- •We were talking about different Super Bowls.