SENTENCES THAT HAVE BECOME NORMAL TO ME SINCE COMING TO INDIA
I am currently doing a month long yoga teacher training in Rishikesh
- •"Do you need me to lend you my hands?"Said to someone in pain, implying that your energy will heal them. Usually said by Alice, a Norwegian mom who does past life regression therapy.
- •"There's no water"Goodbye flushing goodbye hand washing
- •"This will cleanse your body of toxins"Said while describing: any twist of the back, the full body cleanse we're doing this weekend, the twice a week wake-up-chug-salt-water-and-vomit, chanting mantras, and exhaling.
- •"This fights diseases"Said about meditating, doing yoga, and breathing in general.
- •"There was a lot of energy transfer"Said when we do any partner meditation
- •"We store our emotions in our hips"It would be very normal here to start weeping while doing a hip opener.