THINGS MY BODY DOES WELL
Ma bod does a lot of things really well (bodies are so cool! They do SO MUCH SHIT) but these are some of the little things that my body /could/ suck at, but she doesn't. Keep up the good work, kid 😉
- •Sleeping (once asleep)Falling asleep easily is not something that my body does particularly well, but I'm very lucky that when I'm asleep I am GONE 💣💥😴💤💥💣.
- •Not having dry handsMy face gets very dry in winter but that's pretty much it. I have lots of friends who get dry hands in the winter and it seems so terrible and I want to hug them!! V grateful that this isn't something I have to suffer through.
- •Dealing w ingrown hairsI am very grateful for this because knowing me there's no way I would go to a doctor for this unless things were already REALLY bad.
- •Still loving me even though I shave like I'm 10For example I have this teeny adorable mole in my armpit and I don't know HOW I haven't shaved it off/done something else gross but it lives on ✊🏼.
- •Not getting eye infectionsTechnically, with the way I treat my contact lenses, I should be blind by now.
- •Not sweating like wildI sweat for sure. Sometimes during yoga classes I lose my zen because I'm distracted by the sound of my own sweat splashing against my mat. But things could be a lot worse. This is also very fortunate because I remember to wear deodorant like once a week ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Not having scoliosis.Nice work, spine! 👏🏼 you made it through middle school when it was totally cool to have scoliosis.
- •Not having serious allergiesYes! This would be so annoying! And I don't have to worry bout peanut oil and can eat all the Asian food I want🙏🏼 without worry.
- •Not getting nosebleeds anymoreI used to be such a nosebleeder. Like all the time. Now like once a year, max. I'm just like all the other cool kids!
- •ps KNOCK ON WOOD KNOCK ON WOOD hope none of this changes/ I'm not jinxing myself