GRAMMAR PET PEEVES, RANKED BY HOW HARD I CLENCH MY KNUCKLES WHEN I SEE THEM
I'm gritting my jaw and my heart is beating so fast typing these
- •"apart of" instead of "a part of"Don't blame autocorrect!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THREE SEPARATE WORDS!!!!!! HAHA PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS AND THIS EARTH IS HELLFIRE. Death-grip knuckle clench.
- •It's/itsTHE BALL IS MINE. IT'S MINE. IT IS MINE. ----- THE CAT BIT ITS TAIL. THE CAT DID NOT BITE IT IS TAIL. AGAIN, JUST THINK ABOUT IT, PEOPLE. Clenched knuckles brought to mouth, shaking in frustration grip.
- •You're/yourImmediately determines everything about a person depending on if you nail these or not. Passive aggressive knuckle clench with lip purse grip.
- •To/too/twoJust dumb. Eye roll and white knuckle clench grip. POWER COMBO!!!
- •Couldn't care lessYou're using this wrong, for sure! Fists curled while my hands wave frantically to explain this, grip.