Movie Scenes That Accurately Depict How I Felt With The Stomach Flu
- •That scene in Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story when he needs more blankets and less blankets
- •That scene in Temple of Doom after Indy drank the blood of Kali and is flipping out in that room with all the candlesCouldn't find a pic of this so here is hot Harrison
- •That scene in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire in the graveyard when Voldemort touches Harry's scar for the first timeMy headaches are REALLY bad, guys
- •That scene in Hercules where the Fates are about to cut Meg's Thread of LifeI'm dead.
- •That scene in Fever Pitch when Drew Barrymore gets food poisoningSadly, I had no Jimmy Fallon to get me Gatorade. Postmates was my Gatorade.