MOVIES (AND ONE DOCUMENTARY) I SAW IN 2015 THAT I LOVED
This is not a best of list
- •Star Wars: The Force AwakensSee my last few lists. I am still thinking about this movie. Thank you, JJ.
- •Crimson PeakI finally "get" Tom Hiddleston and we are not worthy of GDT as an artist.
- •Mission Impossible: Rogue NationTom Cruise does what he does for us. #praisexenu
- •Going Clear#praisexenu I now know too much about Scientology but it's somehow not enough.
- •Sleeping with Other PeopleA gift, and well-written modern classic rom com with an incredible cast. TY, Leslye Headland
- •TrainwreckLOL Worthy and soon to be iconic. TY, Amy Schumer.
- •Jurassic WorldA thousand percent nostalgia.
- •BrooklynSo bittersweet and pretty and charming and funny and warm!!!!!!!
- •The Hateful EightNot sure I can say I loved it but I loved Channing Tatum speaking French, the wintry aesthetic and the dope stew bowls